Saturday, October 4

Run down of my Saturday...

Today was one of those days when your plan falls through, so you go to a second plan and that falls through....so then you give up on planning all together!

Plan A:

Get up and be on my way to Thetownover with The SB to sit at our garage sale with TheHuskerFanFam by 8:00 and make some mooooney! Hang out there until 1 or 2ish and then come back to Ourtown. Plans ended there...the rest of the day was free-flowing. :-) ha ha

Plan B:

The SB overslept, I wasn't as organized as I had initially though...so the new plan was to get going as soon as possible...which turned out to be 8:50 am. I called MamaHuskerFan who informed me things weren't going as planned there either and I might want to hold off coming for about an hour.

Plan C:

Go back into Ourtown to get cheap gas at Sam's Club, run the Jeep through the new carwash and THEN head to Thetownover for the garage sale around 10:00.

Plan D:

The SB is teething, so he was upset the entire time I was getting gas and washing the car, so I decided to come home before going to Thetownover in order to feed and calm The SB...and THEN leave for Thetownover as soon as possible, hopefully around 11:00 or 11:30.

Plan E:

The SB was too wishy-washy...happy one minute, crabby and sad the next...thus all plans to go to Thetownover were thrown out the window....with a new plan to spend the day hanging out with my poor teething The SB.

Plan F (I should have just stuck with Plan E..but nooooo....):

The SB seemed to be in much better spirits and I got a wild idea to actually USE the carpet steam cleaner Mom got me for Christmas since my living room carpet NEEDS a bath. The plan was to...
1. put together steam cleaner
2. clear out living room
3. move all necessities downstairs so we could stay out of living room
4. have The SB hang out with BigDaddy downstairs while I vacuumed the living room
5. steam clean the living room carpet
6. allow to dry
7. put everything back
8. the end

Somewhere around step 4 my plan went all haywire....

The SB decided he wasn't feeling well enough to hang out without being held and fed. The vacuum belt broke so I called the company who is mailing me another one...on Monday.....which should arrive within 7 to 10 days....which leads me to.....

Plan G:

Take care of The SB until he was in better spirits, put the vacuum back together, put the living room back together, move everything back upstairs and give up on all other plans of planning the rest of the day.

So far, plan G is going according to plan. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)