Well, the "documentary" was not a documentary at all....sigh. It was a typical Fox News playground argument amongst adults. Why oh why can't the media report the facts and let me make my own judgments?? I don't care what Blah-blah political analyst thinks about what Joe Schmoe down the street said about the facts....I just want the straight facts. Ah well...
Anyway....Milkworks is AWESOME! :) I am not feeling the "roll" I was on so I'll just leave it at that (or not....). It is an amazing set up, with fantastic sales clerks (all of whom I found out in an email earlier this week are breastfeeding educators!) They do various "clinics" on different topics. The one they're focusing on now is on cloth diapering and they show the different styles of cloth diapers, how to properly care for them and help you figure out what works best and how to switch over if you want! I would love to go to one of those, BUT it's at 7 pm and runs for an hour which means it would be a late night for me! I did ask about daytime classes like that and she said they would look into it! :)
Ok, I'll stop rambling about a boutique none of you are close enough to see. ha ha
Here's the link to it though:
Milkworks
Here's the link to the cool mama cards/notes business. You'll laugh, you'll cry....
Motherhood with Attitude
I'll blog about The SB's poor teething struggle on the Family Site later this evening (maybe).
Um, let's see...OH! Spiritual Gifts survey...
So the guesses were:
Faith
Administration
Leadership
Evangelism
Service/Helps
Mercy
Well....I would have said something in the realm of Admin and Leadership too....BUT here's what the inventory said were my top three:
Service/Helps
Giving
Mercy
They "won" by quite a bit too! Next was Exhortation. Evangelism was the lowest.
And actually, I totally agree with the inventory! Those things come naturally to me, really. All of that comes out pretty interesting considering I KNOW my calling is in leading a missions organization, eh??? I can't explain it either...
Wednesday, October 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



wow. sooooo close, i was. i debated btw admin and giving. that was the one i wasn't sure on. almost scary, eh? lol
ReplyDelete