Do you ever have those days when thoughts are pinging around in your head and you can't quite capture them to get them organized? I feel like I'm standing in one of those cool money booths where the money flies all over and you have to grab as many bills as you can!!! (And honestly I would LOVE to be standing in a money booth right now....)
I went to the ladies' bible study this morning and wowza! That's the only word I can grab hold of and pin down right now. I'm sure in a few hours I'll get more to share, but yep....all that I can say is "Wowza". (In a good way, of course!)
And....I've been keeping up with a couple of my blogging friends...ok, so I have NEVER met these people, but my cousin turned me onto their blogs and I FEEL like I know them. My Charming Kids is phenomenal and the last week-ish has been a bit of a roller coaster and when I read yesterday I had giddy "GOD IS AWESOME" goosebumps reading the latest news on unborn baby Stellan!!! And then, this morning, Cous asked if I had been reading Confessions of a CF (cystic fibrosis) Husband and I hadn't....so I went over there to catch up and now I'm having "God you ARE awesome, even when we don't understand it" sort of feelings. I don't know Tricia but right now I'm sitting here at my computer feeling like I just read this sad news as it relates to a good friend.
And...all I am going to say in closing is God is moving here in this girl's heart and there are big things a'comin! (I just don't know what cause all of those thoughts are still pinging!!!)
Til I talk again....
T-Rae :)
Thursday, October 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)