Friday, January 15

Less like a playroom

and more like a living room!


The benefit of the age The SB has finally reached is that I can move all of HIS stuff into HIS room because he is able to play in there safely by himself with me checking on him once in a while. And he of course spends half the day running back and forth. We have some select toys in the hope chest in the living room but EVERYTHING ELSE is in his room....which is looking cute I think!


So he can play in his colorful, toy-laden bedroom...I can sit on the floor in there and play too OR I can sit in the living room in my gliding chair and feel like a grown-up in an adult's living space. His books, his picnic table and his rocking chair are all that are visible now in the living room. Organization and de-cluttering makes me feel relaxed. :)

The boy naps, so I am off to sit in my grown-up adult living space and crochet or read or do something relaxing....

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, TR, his room is so cute! I feel so blessed that we have a room here that serves as our playroom. It started out as a sunroom with toys...but now we have surrendered. It is a playroom. :) We're actually about to move our kids into the same room, so they'll have NO toys in their room, because there just won't be space for them.

    Thanks for your always-sweet comments in the PR! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)