Thursday, January 7

Gotta give props

So...it is January 7th...which means I've been using my Motivated Moms planner for one full week.

I love it. Love love loooove love it.

This last week I have:

mopped floors
cleaned faucet fixtures
cleaned light fixtures
dusted entire house
cleaned the stove/oven
cleaned out the fridge
clipped dog toenails

On top of all the normal stuff I usually do every day-ish (vacuum, dishwasher, trash, etc).

And all of that stuff....has been so easy to do, not stressful at all and done quickly in the morning allowing me more than half a day of free time to blog, play with my boy.

Photobucket

So seriously, click on that little button and check it out. Use the code giveaways to get $1 off...making the planner $7 instead of $8. Even if you use it for only one week and decide it's not for you...it's only cost you $1/day. I will say that this planner is VERY worth that $7. :)

I will stop rambling about this planner if I ever decide it's not all that cool. :) Or when the novelty of being so clean and organized is gone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey TR! Okay, so this is 'macmama' from the Pink Room. You directed me here - I love this! I have a chore chart that I made up for myself, breaking down everything I like done on a daily, weekly, monthly, and semi-yearly basis. But I feel like there are things I forget and just do randomly, like washing light switch plates. I found something a while back called the "Spring Clean Year 'Round" system that's about the size of a recipe box, but it was a little more than I could pay. But this seems great!! And it would double as a planner/calendar for me too. :)

    What size did you get, and what do you keep it in? Or did you even print it out at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the half-sized planner plus chore list with Bible reading. I printed out the first half of the year. That is quite a few pages. :) I thought I'd print more as I needed them. I was going to get it cut and bound at Office Max or something, but never did. It's sitting in full sheets on my kitchen counter next to my fridge for easy access. It's out of the way and easy to get to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)