Tuesday, January 12

In case you were wondering...

Just in case you were wondering...

I am STILL loving my Motivated Moms calendar. :)

I have a blog up my sleeve relating to this last week's sermon. Some thoughts still pinging around though. It was awesome. Have I mentioned how much I love Shadow Lake Community Church? Cause if I haven't...I LOVE IT. You should totally check out the sermons online there. This current series "Wild Kingdom" is awesome.

We have had text messaging quizzes right there during the sermon, sheep wearing diapers running lose and I have learned so much about some very interesting animals and seen how they reflect something about their Creator. It's so cool.

I'm totally jazzed about the leadership class I'm taking kicking off again. Unfortunately I will be gone for the first class in two weeks, but I can't wait to get back at it!

Anyway, there are some random tidbits for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)