Monday, September 29

It's Monday!!!

Years ago we had a youth group from Farmington, MO come out to Hometown and work on the church. They also did a musical/play. One of the songs was about Monday...

"It's Monday all over again and it feels like the week is never gonna end..." and I can't remember anymore. I have the tune in my head but all I hear is "it hits you....mmmmmm...and then Friday....mmmm...and it's Monday all over again..." ha ha That circles over and over in my head on Mondays though!

I have no idea why I even shared that, but there you go! ha

So I took a Spiritual Gifts survey over the weekend. I had gotten the hand out the very first ladies' bible study about a month ago and just hadn't sat down to really focus on it.

You can download it at:

http://www.lifeway.com/downloads

If you haven't ever taken one, I would encourage you to do it. There's on right or wrong...it's the best kind of "test"! :)

I'm curious for those of you who know me, what you think my Spiritual Gifts are. When I saw my results I thought, "Oooh! That makes sense!!" BUT if someone would have asked me what they were I would have probably given you a slightly different answer! However, after taking it I agree with what the test decided my gifts are.

Don't worry, in a couple days I'll tell you, but I am just curious what you may have thought. Here are the options listed in the survey:

Leadership
Administration
Teaching
Knowledge
Wisdom
Prophecy
Discernment
Exhortation
Shpeherding
Faith
Evangelism
Apostleship
Service/Helps
Mercy
Giving
Hospitality

So which three do you think I scored the highest in??

4 comments:

  1. hmmm....

    I'm just guessing here.

    Faith
    Admin
    Leadership

    where is that download? I couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Brance.

    It's here:

    http://www.lifeway.com/lwc/files/lwcF_wmn_SpiritualGifts_Survey.pdf

    I had to do some searching myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leadership and evangelism. Hi Teri Rae, I am again investigating starting a blog for Bible Study! Love the pictures of your little one. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. i forgot to do this...

    i'm going with:
    service/helps
    mercy
    admin

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)