I already have a family blog, but that is more of a place to keep family and friends up to date on the goings on in our lives. I was thinking after reading another blog this morning that I would like someplace to just "think outloud" or to rave about my favorite items to make life easier or rant about the ones gone bad...and of course still a place to brag a little on my family. :)
I don't know what this blog will end up as or look like by the time it's well established, but for now it's my little personal corner of cyberspace. I will never come here to vent with the intent of offending, but I also will not mince words because this is, after all, my little soapbox. :) You can disagree, we can discuss and I'm fine with all of it! :)
Monday, September 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)