Tuesday, April 14

Still in that draught

Well, it's been three months since I posted and I'm sure anyone who used to follow this blog no longer does. :) BUT I do have some stuff I want to say here in a while. I'm updating the family blog with stories and pictures (lots of pictures) and even some video of our time in Wyoming while BigDaddy was down in Alabama. A lot of stuff is going on in my head in regards to missions and Lost and Found Ministries and America and politics and Truth (as in, the absolute Truth...the Source of Truth) and all sorts of stuff.

Picture me standing in a money booth trying to grab and organize the dollar bills flying around. That's a pretty good picture still of me trying to get my thoughts on everything organized and tied together. I'm holding a bunch of pieces of rope and I know at some point they all weave together I'm just not sure exactly where and how that all happens yet. :)

When I catch up on the family blog then I will come over here and try to sort out some of those thoughts and share them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)