I am not a numbers girl. Never have been and probably never will be. I don't enjoy math in the least. I am capable of learning math and solving problems but it takes a lot more brain power than I generally care to put towards it. :)
My awesome cousin sent me this video. The first part describes me exactly....when you start talking billions and trillions of dollars, you lose me in the comprehension of such large numbers. I just know it's a lot. :) That's why I love this video that makes the national budget and what is being proposed for budget cuts a visual thing:
Thursday, April 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



LOL Guess what?! My friend made this video (as well as several others that are posted on YouTube under the same name)!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is in DC right now...meeting with the RNC.
Small world, huh? :)
Check this out:
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=6623059&referralPlaylistId=playlist
LOL Guess what?! My friend made this video (as well as several others that are posted on YouTube under the same name)!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is in DC right now...meeting with the RNC.
Small world, huh? :)
Check this out:
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=6623059&referralPlaylistId=playlist
Wow Court, that is crazy!! Indeed a small world!
ReplyDelete