Wednesday, January 7

I.....

Courtney stole this from Amber, who stole this from Carrie and I am stealing it from Courtney. :)

I AM ... so incredibly blessed.
I WANT ... to live close to family.
I HAVE ... lots to do before I can leave for Texas next week.
I WISH ... I had little magic housecleaning elves.
I HATE ... feeling sleep deprived.
I FEAR ... fear itself :)
I HEAR ... Sean throwing a bit of a fit.
I SEARCH ... for good deals online.
I DON'T THINK ... we will be moving this year.
I REGRET ... not being better about taking pictures when I'm out with friends/family.
I LOVE ... my family and my dogs *wink.
I ACHE ... for mistreated children.
I AM NOT ... motivated to do housework today.
I DANCE ... for The SB to make him giggle.
I SING ... loudly in the car...by myself.
I NEVER ... like to admit my weaknesses.
I RARELY ... cook.
I CRY WHEN ... something hurts my heart.
I AM NOT ALWAYS ... a good steward of my time.
I HATE THAT ... our society is so me-based.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... what to do for The SB's first birthday.
I NEED ... to do laundry!!!!
I SHOULD ... buck up little camper and get stuff done today despite my exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)