Thursday, December 4

Double posting

This post will show up on both of my blogs because I'm not sure if I have the same reading crowd on both but ALL of you need to know about this!!! (And no worries, this is WAY better than just winning an Ergo carrier).

I have mentioned on this blog for sure and maybe on the family one as well a blog I keep up with called My Charming Kids, written by "MckMama" (who, by the way, I want to live next door to! ha). Without going into a lot of detail, her family has experienced a TRUE healing miracle with the birth of their newest son, who is just over a month old now. You can read more about that here by scrolling down and reading the introduction she has for each of her family members on the right side.

Well.....she is hosting a giveaway/raffle/fund raiser all in one!!

All of you photographers need to pay close attention.....the prize centers around a Canon Digital Rebel XSi....but there is soooo much more to it! The fundraiser part comes in that EVERY penny raised in the raffle goes to support three different organizations that are close to her heart. String of Pearls, No Hands but Ours, and The Elison Project. Anyway, I won't say anymore....you need to click on the button on the side of my blog (or this one below):



Once you get there and read all the details, click on the "chip in" and get your ticket(s) for a chance to win a great camera while donating to an amazing fundraiser! The contest goes through the 14th of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...let's chat. :)